KAGGA has embraced the development in the Oil sector in the East African region and has structured its resources to provide Civil Engineering services to this growing sector.
These services include;
- Design and Supervision of Civil works for well pad.
Our design process include; Geotechnical investigations, Topographic Surveys, pavement designs subject to RIG specifications, Cellar designs and modifications to fit the purpose, Environmental analysis, Health and Safety planning mitigation and facilities ( Mini-Camps, drainage, waste management).
- Design and supervision of Oil field support Camp Facilities.
Activities involved include; Architectural designs, facilities designs (accommodation units, offices, restaurant, Kitchen, recreations, security facilities, water supply and sanitation, waste management and firefighting facilities), camp storm water drainage and walkways.
- Design and supervision of jetties
- Design and Supervision of airstrips.
Environmental Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) and Resettlement Action Plan (RAP) including Cadastral Surveys and Valuations.
During execution of the projects, the following have been taken into consideration;
- Encourage full PPE all the time at site
- Use of safety warning signs at site
- Encourage the use of septic tanks for sewerage
- Washing hands
- Use of waste bins to avoid littering
- Undertaking induction for all new entrants in the industry
- Attendance of EHS Seminars and workshops.